HP Laptop 15-fd0225nia (8L713EA)
HP Laptop 15-fd0225nia (8L713EA) All tech specs
13th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
Intel® Core™ i5-1335U (up to 4.6 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB L3 cache, 10 cores, 12 threads) 1 2
Intel® integrated SoC
Intel® Iris® X? Graphics(Intel® Iris® X? Graphics capabilities require system to be configured with Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 processors and dual channel memory. Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics with Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 processors and single channel memory will only function as Intel® UHD Graphics.)
8 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM (1 x 8 GB)
(Transfer rates up to 3200 MT/s.)
512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
39.6 cm (15.6") diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC 3
Screen-to-body ratio (without speakers)
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
35.98 x 23.6 x 1.86 cm
3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion polymer ( 6 )
Up to 7 hours and 45 minutes 7
Battery recharge time
Supports battery fast charge: approximately 50% in 45 minutes 8
Realtek Wi-Fi 6 (1x1) and Bluetooth® 5.3 wireless card 9 10 (Modern Standby (Connected))
Full-size, backlit, soft grey keyboard with numeric keypad
HP True Vision 720p HD camera with temporal noise reduction and integrated dual array digital microphones
1 USB Type-C® 5Gbps signaling rate (supports data transfer only and does not support charging or external monitors); 2 USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 AC smart pin; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 headphone/microphone combo
Power supply type
45 W Smart AC power adapter
Mic mute key; Camera privacy shutter; Trusted Platform Module (Firmware TPM) support
Sustainable impact specifications
Ocean-bound plastic in speaker enclosure(s); Keyboard keycaps and scissors contain post-consumer recycled plastic 11 1
Footnotes and disclaimers
- 1. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- 2. Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
- 3. All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
- 4. Percent of active plus nonactive viewing area to active viewing area plus border. Measure with lid vertical to the desk.
- 5. The Flicker-free capability is eliminating screen flickering through integrating DC-dimming LED backlights or LED emissions. OLED panel is functional with DC-DIMMING when above 100nits.
- 6. Actual battery Watt-hours (Wh) will vary from design capacity. Battery capacity will naturally decrease with shelf life, time, usage, environment, temperature, system configuration, loaded apps, features, power management settings and other factors.
- 7. Windows MobileMark 18 Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2018/ for additional details.
- 8. Recharges your battery up to 50% within 45 minutes when the system is off (using “shut down” command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the notebook, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance. Available on select HP products. See http://store.hp.com for a full list of product features.
- 9. Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs.
- 10. Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) is not supported in Belarus where Wi-Fi settings will be optimized to local regulatory requirements (802.11ac).
- 11. Percentage of ocean-bound plastic contained in each component varies by product.
- 12. Keyboard components contain post-consumer recycled plastic. Percentage of post consumer recycled contained in each component varies by product.