HP LaserJet Pro 4003dw Printer (2Z610A)
Get blazing fast printing speeds and easy management tools with LaserJet Pro.
Print speed: Up to 40 ppm (A4) 1
Print quality black (best): Fine Lines (1200 x 1200 dpi)
Dynamic security enabled printer.
Compact design with groundbreaking performance. High-speed, double-sided printing at up to 42 ppm and self-healing Wi-Fi®. HP Smart app enabled so you can easily print from the cloud, including applications like Google Drive™ and Dropbox™. 2
Manage your printers with the powerful Web Jetadmin or connect your printers to the cloud with an HP account. Intuitive management tools help you set up your printers, onboard users, track toner levels, ensure security, and much more. 3 4
HP Wolf Pro Security.
Advance your security with HP Wolf Pro security – instantly embedded and preconfigured out of the box.
Save on toner and never run out when you subscribe to Instant Ink for laser – an automatic toner subscription that delivers toner only when you need it, so you can focus on your business. Flexible plans make it simple to change or cancel at any time. 5 6 7 8
Get blazing fast printing speeds and easy management tools with LaserJet Pro
Large workteam solution
Support your dynamic workteam with this high-speed printer, ideal for up to 10 users.
HP Pro-class print speed
Step up your workflow. HP Pro-class print speed reaches up to 42 ppm to meet high-demand environments. 9
Get productivity in the palm of your hand. Print and save time with Shortcuts from HP Smart.
HP Web Jetadmin
Centralize your print management. HP Web Jetadmin makes it easy with its suite of features.
Product features may vary to those shown in images/videos.
1. Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
2. Requires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing requirements see www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Certain features/software are available in English language only, and differ between desktop and mobile applications. Subscription may be required; subscription may not be available in all countries. See details at www.hpsmart.com. Internet access required and must be purchased separately. HP account required for full functionality. List of supported operating systems available in app stores.
3. Easy setup and manage - Requires use of Smart Admin Dashboard for printer setup and onboarding of users.
4. HP Web Jetadmin is available for download at no additional charge at hp.com/go/webjetadmin.
5. Save up to 50% on toner (mono) – Based on monthly subscription cost of HP Instant Ink monochrome toner service 1,500-page plan without purchase of additional sets of pages compared to cost per page to print ISO/IEC 24711 pages on most in-class, traditional A4 monochrome toner cartridge printers <€494 and MFPs priced <€672 using original standard-capacity integrated cartridges (toner and drum in one cartridge). Average CPP per country used to determine percent savings claim versus CPP for HP Instant Ink. Sale prices not considered for this study. Printers which only use XL cartridges excluded due to non-standard hardware & supplies model. Keypoint Intelligence September 2021 study commissioned by HP, based on publicly available information as of August 18, 2021. Printers selected by market share in IDC Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker – Final Historical 2021Q2. For details: www.keypointintelligence.com/HPInstantInk.
6. Automatic delivery and consolidated bill: Printers require direct connection to the Internet for program participation. Internet access sold separately.
7. Never run out: Based on plan usage, Internet connection to eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area.
8. Change or cancel: Change or cancel your plan at any time online. If you decide to cancel your HP Instant Ink you can go back to using HP original Standard or XL cartridges. Plan upgrades are effective immediately and the charges will be applied retrospectively or in the next billing cycle, depending on user choice. Plan downgrades and cancellations are effective after the last day of the current billing period. For full details go to hpinstantink.com/terms.
9. HP calculations based on ENERGY STAR® normalized TEC data comparing HP LaserJet 200-500 series printers at launch. See hp.com/ecosmart.
10. Speed specifications have been updated to reflect current industry testing methods.
11. Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.
12. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only; Excludes wireless direct. Wireless direct may require driver or apps be installed and connected on wireless-enabled mobile device or PC. Wireless functionality may vary by computer and mobile operating systems, see http://www.hpconnected.com. Print times and connection speeds may vary. AirPrint™ supports macOS Mojave, iOS 4.2 or later and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your macOS or iOS device. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies.
13. ISO speeds measured using ISO/IEC 24734, ISO/IEC 17629 or ISO/IEC 29183. In simplex mode. Excludes first page or first set of ISO test pages for PPM measurements. For details see: http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
14. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only; Excludes wireless direct. Wireless direct may require driver or apps be installed and connected on wireless-enabled mobile device or PC. Wireless functionality may vary by computer and mobile operating systems, see http://www.hpconnected.com. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. AirPrint supports OS X v10.11 El Capitan and devices running iOS 4.2 or later and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your OS X or iOS device. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc. Windows is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies.